You stocked your clinic with the newest medical technology and decorated your lobby to create an inviting professional appearance. The doctors and nurses are smart and skilled with years of clinical experience and provide high-quality patient care. So what more can you do to attract more patients to your clinic? Here is an article that might help and we are listing below some of the suggestions that relate to your digital presence online.
Now is the time to boost the revenues of your primary care clinic by updating your digital curb appeal. Every clinic depends on patients, and your community needs to know you exist.
Check out these digital strategies for getting more people in the door.
- Invest in your company website. Your website should feel as modern as your clinic technology. Invest in a solid design and website maintenance to avoid a dated or less skilled appearance. In addition to promoting a trustworthy image, you can provide scheduling and service information that will save your administrative staff time and phone calls.
- Encourage online reviews. Not just for food anymore, online reviews are consulted by a large number of patients before choosing a medical provider. Encourage your existing patients to post about their experiences online.
- Embrace social media. Social media is another way to get your clinic name out in the public, but it's also a great way to help establish yourself as an authority on primary care. Use social media to share medical breakthroughs and cutting-edge tech, or remind people of the need for regular checkups and exams.
- Adopt a 'Brand Journalistic' approach. Create blogs to increase awareness, establish authority, and address patient concerns taking your content to the same level that you would expect from a respected journalistic publication.
- Add patient services online. Add patient-friendly features like online chart access and online appointment scheduling. There are many existing software platforms that can facilitate messages to medical staff and patients from SMS appointment reminders to online test results. There are also different options for cloud storage, allowing easier access to patient medical records throughout your facility.
Use these digital strategies to share your knowledge and promote your talented staff. Engage with patients online to gain their trust as an authority on medical knowledge, encouraging people to stop by in-person at your clinic.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions would be happy to be your choice for medical supplies and EHR equipment items to help boost your online presence in addition to providing your patients with quality patient care products. Contact us here.