XSTAT® is a one-of-a-kind hemostatic device for the treatment of gunshot and shrapnel wounds when a tourniquet is not an option.
- Indicated for treatment of junctional wounds
- Rapidly expanding sponges to stop bleeding within seconds
- Syringe-like applicator for fast, easy application into deep, narrow wounds
- Developed in collaboration with US Special Forces
- X-ray detectable markers embedded on each sponge
- Available in two sizes: XSTAT 30 and XSTAT 12
- Numerous safe and successful XSTAT treatments by military and civilian professionals
- Recommended by the Committee for Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) for deep narrow tract junctional wounds
Think the RevMedx XSTAT® may be a right fit for your EMS team? Request more information by completing the form.