Cutting healthcare costs is a daily endeavor for many primary care practices. This has become especially important as payers increasingly tie claims reimbursement amounts to quality and cost performances. Many managers and executives of primary care facilities look first at billing and services for cost-cutting ideas, but one more immediate and effective method of reducing costs is in the arena of healthcare supply chain management.
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, our team is dedicated to streamlining the processes it takes to get your primary care practice the quality medical supplies and healthcare equipment you need to succeed at costs you can appreciate. Below is a quick look at five of the ways a strong supply chain partner like ours can reduce costs.
- Cost savings in time management. Good management is about hiring the right people and team for the tasks they're best suited for. At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we have over 50 years of experience at working in the supply chain industry. When you partner with us, you'll have a support team available to help you streamline ordering, research and answer product questions, and improve your inventory management system. You'll save on the heavy lifting while enjoying all the benefits.
- Cost savings in operational efficiency. Concordance provides you with the next-gen solutions to increase operational efficiency, transparency, accuracy and integration throughout the purchasing process. For example, integrated cloud-based procurement systems ensure the correct items are purchased as they are needed. This can save your team multiple hours of rework and invoice-to-purchase order justification.
- Cost savings in product knowledge and expertise. Staying on the cutting edge of new medical technology and equipment takes time and money that healthcare facilities don't have to waste on products that will end up being poor fits for their needs. At Concordance, we have professionals dedicated to understanding unique needs and providing the right products.
- Cost savings in staff training. As we leverage our expertise and technology to create efficient procurement, delivery and inventory management, you can reduce costs associated with training personnel in these areas.
- Cost savings in peace of mind. There is a great deal of thought that goes into making sure you have the right products at the right time. By partnering with Concordance, you have peace of mind knowing that your supply chain management is handled while you focus on other areas.
Contact Concordance Healthcare Solutions to Learn More & Start Saving Today
Are you ready to get started in reducing costs, improving patient outcomes and enhancing the patient-doctor experience at your primary care facility? Contact us today for more information and to learn how our support team and technological solutions can help you cut costs and streamline your ordering systems.